Butterfly Effect
About

My nickname's Zue, I'm usually known virtually as Archem. I'm 15 years of age this year, but I believe I'm still a child at heart. I'm just a small girl living in a small boring town in Malaysia. I'm a bookworm, because books are my secret portals to other worlds, letting me escape reality for a moment. I'm in my own world when I put on my headphones and listen to music; or play the piano. My dream one day is to travel around the world and takes pictures of people of different cultures and origins. Harry Potter has been my childhood friend, and he teaches me so much about bravery, friendship and love. GazeRock is not dead!

Tumblr Angie Molly Ipah Saitou Kanako Natsu Sakura

------------------------

This layout is coded by turtlelyn with loads of love. Raw background is from fivepointsapart. This layout was inspired by the GazettE.

Graphics: Ruki, Kamijo



ShoutMix chat widget